Thursday, June 19, 2014

Green Moms

     I have been really considering a better ways to live, finding the best choices for my family and living a healthy and clean lifestyle. Now these type of changes don't just happen overnight but every little thing I can change will add up over time.

      I have come across an amazing website called Green Moms Meet and WOW do they offer some amazing ideas, suggestions, and free products to try with your other Mommy friends. They "offer exciting opportunities for moms and their friends to try and review natural, organic and eco-products and services, and share their honest feedback through the Mom Ambassador program". Now you do have to apply to become a Mom Ambassador and commit to trying and reviewing any products they send to you with a Mommy group you are in or run. If you already get together with your Mommy friends this is really an amazing opportunity to try and offer your your honest opinions to companies doing their best to offer natural, clean, and organic products for you family! Remember even small changes add up to make a positive impact on your families health and happiness!

   

5 comments:

  1. Awesome, thanks for the tip, I will have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm making changes too! thanks for sharing :)

    Sabrina @ PLN

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm currently an ambassador and blogger for Moms Meet and love it. I love the healthier products they send. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds very interesting. Will book mark for later. Thanks for the tip. never heard of it before.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on deciding to make some more natural/healthy/organic/eco-friendly choices for your household! I'm sure you'll find it's actually very gratifying! I started on the road to an eco-friendly household at about 15, and I've never looked back.

    ReplyDelete